▼

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I’ve Been Chosen!

My first Chosen experience has been something I’ll never forget. This year, I feel incredibly honoured to be part of T’s life through World Vision’s Chosen programme. T, a bright and lively 5-year-old from Bangladesh, has chosen me to walk alongside her on her journey, and I’m truly grateful for the connection we now share.


Looking back, I’ll admit I didn’t dare allow myself to be chosen before, and I was wrong to think that. It wasn’t until my trip with World Vision to Cambodia, hearing some of the trippers share about the excitement and significance of children having the power to choose, that I understood just how meaningful this experience is.

The Chosen programme isn’t just about us supporting a child—it’s about giving them the chance to take control of their own story. When a child chooses who they want to walk with, it empowers them in a way that’s so much more meaningful than I ever imagined.

T’s decision to invite me into her life has been such a humbling experience, and it continues to inspire me every day.

T, thank you for choosing me. It’s a privilege to be a part of your journey, and I’m excited to see where this path takes us.

If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to be chosen by a child, I encourage you to look into the Chosen programme. It’s a journey you won’t forget and one that will change you in ways you can’t imagine.

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment