For more than two decades, I embarked on an incredible career journey that took me from a humble low-level position to the esteemed role of CFO. I have always been driven by a strong work ethic, determination, and the pursuit of financial security. My journey began in less privileged circumstances where I tirelessly supported myself due to financial constraints that prevented my further education, a sacrifice I made for my siblings. Despite the challenges, I worked my way up, earning degrees and achieving professional success.
However, life has a way of presenting us with unexpected opportunities and moments of reflection. About 9 ago, I experienced a profound loss when my beloved mother passed away. This event marked a turning point in my life. It was then that I began to reassess my priorities and question whether the path I had been on was truly fulfilling.
As I ventured into my 40s, I made a courageous decision. I left my high-paying job as a CFO to embark on a new chapter, one filled with purpose, personal growth, and the pursuit of passions I had long set aside. It was a daunting step to leave behind the comfort and security of a successful career, but deep within, I knew it was the right move for me.
Transitioning into running my own small business has been both challenging and rewarding. While I now focus on part-time administrative support work, it has opened up opportunities for me to explore my interests and truly live out my values. With each passing day, I find myself more fulfilled and motivated to make a difference in the lives of others.
This courageous step has allowed me to break free from the confines of the corporate world and embrace a life that aligns with my true passions. While the path may be uncertain at times, I am grateful for the opportunities that lie ahead. Through hard work, determination, and an unwavering belief in myself, I am confident that this new chapter will bring about personal fulfilment and growth beyond measure.
I've always been passionate about fitness, but the path forward was unclear. Recently, I've taken steps to turn that passion into a potential career. I'm currently attending personal training sessions to enhance my own fitness and to gain the skills and knowledge required to become a certified trainer. It's a journey of self-improvement that I'm excited about.
Learning is a lifelong endeavour, and I am committed to staying informed and up-to-date. I have enrolled in numerous online courses and educational programs to expand my horizons and ensure that I am always growing, both personally and professionally.
Through this blog, I hope to document my experiences, insights, and lessons learned as I navigate this new chapter of my life. My goal is to inspire and connect with others who may be on similar journeys or who simply seek a fresh perspective on life.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure. I look forward to sharing my thoughts, experiences, and the joy of discovering what truly makes life meaningful.

No comments:
Post a Comment