Life has a way of throwing curveballs when we least expect them. My life has been a whirlwind of change, from moving to a new country to embracing a new relationship. Amidst it all, my fitness journey took a backseat. I blamed myself for not being disciplined enough and for my love of food. But today, I want to share how I'm rediscovering my passion for fitness and making positive changes, one step at a time.
Before the changes swept me off my feet, I was dedicated to my fitness routine. Running, marathons, and staying active were not just hobbies but a way of life. Then came COVID-19, which upended everything I believed in.
Moving to Bangkok brought new challenges. Finding the right gym and adjusting my workout routine wasn't easy. I had to adapt, and my fitness journey took a hit.
I decided to stand by my partner through his health and wellness journey, even though it meant adjusting my own habits. It was a difficult decision, but I wanted to support him every step of the way.
Six weeks ago, something clicked. Both my partner and I realised it was time to prioritise our health. We gave up alcohol, revamped our diets, and committed to regular workouts. It was a turning point we'll never forget.
Over the past six weeks, we've made incredible progress. Our dietary changes, increased exercise frequency, and a renewed commitment to fitness have transformed us physically and mentally.
I'm hopeful and determined as I prepare for an upcoming full marathon. My changes propel me forward, and I'm eager to see the results.
Image created with Microsoft Designer
This journey taught me consistency, support, and self-awareness are the keys to success. If you're facing similar challenges or changes in your life, remember that it's never too late to make a positive change.
My fitness journey has been a rollercoaster ride, but it's a ride I'm determined to enjoy. I'm grateful for the support and motivation I've found along the way, and I'm excited to see where this path leads me.
Share your story with me if you've experienced similar life changes or fitness challenges. Let's embark on this journey of self-improvement together, one step at a time.
May x
No comments:
Post a Comment