Thursday, May 15, 2025

Amazing Thailand Pattaya Marathon 2025

The AMAZING THAILAND PATTAYA MARATHON 2025 presented by MAMA is now open for registration! Happening on 19-20 July 2025, this is one of those races I’ve had my eyes on for a while, and this year, I’m finally going for it!

πŸ“Έ Photo credit: Amazing Thailand Pattaya Marathon Official Page

Ever since living in Thailand, Pattaya has become one of my weekend go-tos. So, running a race there? It just makes sense. Last year, I had to give it a miss because I was away in the UK for the summer—but not this time.

I’ve signed up for the 21km category to prepare for full marathons later this year (October and December are going to be big). It feels good to be easing back into a proper running routine, and I’m hoping this weekend’s run will help me rebuild some consistency.

If you’ve been thinking of joining a race or want a destination run with sea breeze and tropical vibes, this is your sign. And there’s good news:

✅ Early bird rates available until 17 May 2025.
✅ 4.5km category is FREE – but only for the first 2,000 slots!

πŸ“Έ Photo credit: Amazing Thailand Pattaya Marathon Official Page

Race Information:
πŸ—“️ Race Day: 19-20 July 2025
πŸƒ‍♂️ Categories: 4.5km, 10km, 21km, and 42.195km

Don’t wait too long—those spots will go fast.
πŸ‘‰ Register here

Let me know if you’re signing up #PattayaMarathon2025 too! Would be fun to see some familiar faces at the start line 😊

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts