Thursday, August 13, 2026

Every Mile Has a Purpose | My Global 6K for Water 2026 Update

A Little Global 6K for Water Update πŸ’™

The challenge has officially started, and I'm slowly getting into the rhythm.

So far:
πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️ 66.74 km covered
πŸ’§ S$50 raised towards my S$600 target

My Global 6K for Water Singapore 2026 fundraising profile showing distance and funds raised.

The distance is moving along nicely. The fundraising… let's just say we have some work to do. πŸ˜‚

Which brings me to a little idea I've been playing with…

I'm making some handmade bracelets as part of my Global 6K fundraising. The idea is simple: if you support my fundraiser, I'd love to make you a little bracelet as a thank-you. You can choose a word, or let me surprise you. 🀭

Handmade bracelet created as a thank-you gift for supporters of my Global 6K for Water fundraiser.

I'm also thinking of making a few to bring along when I visit my sponsored child next month, so I can give one as a little gift.

It's a small thing, but I thought it would be a fun way to make this fundraiser a little more personal.

If you'd like to support my Global 6K journey, I'd be truly grateful. And as a little thank-you, I'd love to make you one of these bracelets.

πŸ’™ Support my Global 6K fundraiser

For now, bracelets can only be sent to Singapore & Penang.

And if you don't need one, you can always choose to pass it on. 🀍

Every mile has a purpose.

Together, we're helping bring clean water closer to 12,000 children across Asia and Africa.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts