Saturday, August 22, 2026

I Got Into the Prague Half Marathon 2027 | My Running Journey

Well… I wasn’t expecting this.

I entered the ballot for the Generali Prague Half Marathon 2027 not really knowing what would happen.

And today, I found out:

I GOT IN. 🥹🏃🏻‍♀️




So, apparently, I’m going to Prague on 3 April 2027 to run 21.1 km through one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. 🇨🇿

And there’s an even bigger reason I’m excited about this one.

Prague is part of the SuperHalfs series — six iconic half marathons across Europe, with runners taking on Lisbon, Prague, Berlin, Copenhagen, Cardiff and Valencia.

And somehow, I’ve already started my own little SuperHalfs adventure.

Cardiff Half Marathon — October 2026 🏃🏻‍♀️
Lisbon Half Marathon — I got in! 🇵🇹
Prague Half Marathon — I got in! 🇨🇿

Three races on the list. Three cities to run through. And potentially the beginning of a much bigger challenge.

I never really set out thinking, I’m going to complete the SuperHalfs.

But now that I have Cardiff, Lisbon and Prague lined up… well, maybe I should see where this takes me. 😂

No big goals yet. No time target.

Just another race to train for, another city to explore on foot, and another finish line to look forward to.

Sometimes you enter a ballot thinking, let’s see what happens.

And then… it happens.

Prague, I’ll see you in April. 🇨🇿❤️

One more race added to the calendar.
One more reason to keep showing up.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts