Saturday, March 8, 2025

You Are Stronger Than You Think

Image created with Microsoft Designer

International Women’s Day always makes me pause and reflect. It’s a day to celebrate women everywhere—the ones who lead, the ones who nurture, the ones who fight for change, and the ones who quietly keep going, even when no one is watching.

I think about the strength women carry every day. The resilience in showing up, the courage in making tough choices, and the kindness that often goes unnoticed. Some of us grew up with strong female figures guiding the way, while others had to find their own path. For me, I’ve seen this strength in many ways—through the women I work with, the communities I’ve visited, and the young girls I sponsor, who are striving for a better future despite the challenges they face. No matter our journey, we learn, we adapt, and we keep pushing forward.

To the women juggling a hundred things at once. To those carving out space in boardrooms, classrooms, and communities. To the ones chasing dreams, running marathons (literal or not), and showing up for others even when their own plates are full—this is for you.

You are stronger than you think. And if today is a tough day, I hope you still find a moment to breathe, to be proud of how far you’ve come, and to know that you are seen.

Let’s lift each other up—share a story of strength, celebrate the women who inspire you, or simply remind someone how much they are appreciated.

Happy International Women’s Day. 💜

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts