Tuesday, December 30, 2025

Putting Some Dates on the Calendar

I didn’t announce anything.
No dramatic goals.
No “this is my year” declaration.

After sharing how my running journey started and where I am now, this felt like the right next step. Nothing loud. Nothing flashy. Just giving my running a bit of direction again.

AI-generated image 

All three runs on the calendar are ballot races. I know how lucky I am to even get a spot, so I’m genuinely grateful. No expectations, no entitlement. I'm just thankful for the chance to stand on those starting lines.

Putting these dates down isn’t about making big promises. It’s about giving myself direction without pressure. Training steadily. Respecting my body. Allowing recovery. Accepting that some weeks will be better than others.

There may be a few more races along the way if one becomes available and timing allows. No fixed plans. Just joining when it feels right.

For now, it’s simply about showing up and seeing where the road takes me.

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts