Monday, December 29, 2025

Reflections from My 2025 Races

2025 wasn’t a big race year for me. I only participated in 4 running events.
And for a while, that felt… small.


But not to forget, I took part in #Global6KForWaterSG, clocking 694.69km from Sept to Nov 2025, and raised some funds along the way. Knowing that every kilometre represented something bigger than myself made it meaningful. 🫶🏻


Looking back, this year wasn’t about chasing medals or filling up a race calendar. It was about staying connected to running, keeping the habit alive, and simply showing up.


Every run, whether in an event or not, reminded me of why I started. Not gonna lie, keeping momentum isn’t easy. I do have a big, fat lazy worm in me 😅.

2025 reminded me that progress doesn’t always look loud. Not about numbers. Not about speed. Just the simple joy of finishing the run and enjoying the race.


It’s been 4 years since my lifestyle changed. I moved, I left, and with remote work and frequent travel, it hasn’t been easy to build a regular running circle like before. I miss the days when every run, every event, and even evening jogs in the park meant seeing familiar faces.

So I’m really hoping to slowly get back into the running community — to meet new people, exchange running tips, and learn from each other along the way. Hopefully, with the power of the digital world, we’ll find each other. 

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts