Thursday, February 12, 2026

How I Mark Each Trip

Every trip has its checklist.
  • Run in a new place.
  • Visit a bookstore.
  • Send a postcard.
I’ve made it a habit to send one to myself and my family whenever I travel somewhere new.

It’s not about collecting souvenirs. It’s just something I do — a small way to mark each trip.

I pick a postcard, write a few lines, and drop it into the postbox.
Simple ritual, but one I genuinely enjoy and hope to keep for a long time.

Years from now, I think these postcards will mean more than I expect.

What’s something you always do when you travel?

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts