Friday, March 13, 2026

Magcargo and Helioptile Joined My Pokémon Shelf

Two cute Pokémon plush finds: Magcargo and Helioptile.

I brought home two small additions to my Pokémon collection — Magcargo and Helioptile.

I found these Pokémon plush toys at the Pokémon Center Singapore when I was in there a few days ago.

I didn’t plan to buy them.

But sometimes you see something cute, and that’s enough reason.

The red one is Magcargo, a Fire and Rock-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It looks like a lava snail and is known for its extremely hot body temperature.

The yellow one is Helioptile, an Electric-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VI. Its large ears, which look like solar panels, allow it to absorb sunlight to generate electricity.

Nothing rare. Nothing serious. 🤭

Just two small plush toys that made me smile.

Sometimes, collecting Pokémon cards and toys is less about value and more about simple enjoyment.

And these two were too cute to leave behind.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts