Tuesday, April 7, 2026

Just a Quick Check-In

Life has been moving… a bit of everything. Nothing too exciting, but not bad either.

I’ve been dealing with some shin pain and plantar fasciitis, so I haven’t been running. It’s a bit frustrating, but I’m trying to let my body recover properly and not rush the process. Some days feel better than others, but for now, I’m just taking it one step at a time.

I flew back from Singapore to Chonburi for a few days because my partner had some work to do. We also came back to pick up the car so we can drive down to Penang.

Another road trip… from Bangkok to Penang. Same time last year. Hahaha.

Haven’t really had the mood to write lately, but I thought I should show up here again.

Sometimes, that’s enough.
Sometimes, just being present is already something.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts