Friday, July 3, 2026

Still Here. Just Been Living.

It's been almost two months since I last wrote here.

No dramatic reason. Life just got full — the kind of full that's difficult to capture in a blog post but easy to feel. There was travel, a trip that meant a lot to me, a few things that got pushed aside, and a body that's been slowly finding its way back to movement again.

I didn't plan to be quiet this long. But somehow, it's already July. 😅

Over the past couple of months, I've been travelling quite a bit. Looking back, I probably have enough stories for a few overdue posts, and I'll get around to sharing them soon.

For now, I'm just trying to recover from the jet lag, unpack both my suitcase and my thoughts, and slowly get back into my routine.

I've been collecting experiences rather than writing about them. Some of them are still settling in my mind.

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts