In a previous post, I shared how appointing myself as my company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) started as a simple compliance task. But along the way, I realised it was more than just ticking a box—it was an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge.
Today, I received an email from PDPC Singapore about their upcoming complimentary webinars and workshops for DPOs. Their goal? To help DPOs like myself facilitate safe data use within organisations while staying up to date with evolving regulatory requirements. And honestly, I’m grateful for the chance to continue learning.
Running a one-person business means staying up to date with regulatory changes can be tough—especially when time and cost are factors. That’s why free resources like these are a welcome surprise! These sessions will be a great way to deepen my understanding and ensure I'm handling data protection correctly.
![]() |
| Image generated by Microsoft Designer |
Want to Join?
If you're a DPO or simply interested in data protection, you can register your interest via PDPC’s official link to receive updates on upcoming sessions. It’s a great (and free!) way to stay informed. 😊
I’m excited to learn more and share insights along the way. Let’s see where this new responsibility takes me next!
Have you attended any of these sessions before? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
May x

No comments:
Post a Comment