Monday, May 26, 2025

Just When I Thought I Was Back, I Got Knocked Down

Believe it or not, just the day after I posted my last update, I got sick. The symptoms felt like COVID. I didn’t get tested, but the tiredness and cough were enough to tell me something was off.

My running shoes are also in healing mode. 

It was frustrating because I was just starting to get my momentum back. But maybe it’s a reminder that progress isn’t always a straight line. Sometimes life throws curveballs, and we have to slow down, rest, and be kind to ourselves.

So, I’m taking this as part of the journey. Healing first, then getting back on track — stronger and more determined.

Have you ever faced a setback just as you were gaining momentum? How did you get back on track?

May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Changing My 2026 Running Plans After Surgery

I had quite a few races planned for 2026. But sometimes, life has other plans. Why am I changing my plans? I recently had surgery to remove ...

Popular posts