Sometimes, I find myself wanting to try something new… but also hesitating a little.
This time, I decided not to overthink it.
I filmed my very first Pokémon card opening video — something simple, something I’ve been quietly enjoying lately. No big setup, no perfect script, and definitely no voiceover. Just the moment of opening packs, seeing the cards, and reacting in my own way.
It felt a bit strange at first, watching myself do it. But also… fun. There’s something oddly satisfying about opening Pokémon cards again after so many years — a mix of nostalgia and curiosity, not knowing what you’re going to get.
I opened the Pokémon TCG Suicune Knockout Collection, which came with two booster packs: Surging Sparks and Twilight Masquerade. Nothing too fancy, but enough to make it interesting. Honestly, I’m still very new to this, so I don’t really know what counts as a “hit” or what I should be expecting to pull.
But I did manage to pull a card that I genuinely like — and I think that’s good enough for me.
I don’t know if I’ll keep doing more of these yet. But I’m glad I started.
Sometimes, that’s all it takes — just starting.
May xx
🎥 You can watch my first pack opening here on YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment